Thanks to everyone who attended and contributed for making the IASL 2021 conference a virtual success!
The 49th Annual Conference of the International Association of School Librarianship
The 24th International Forum on Research on School Librarianship
July 12-16, 2021 - Broadcasted virtually from Denton, Texas
The International Association for School Librarianship, Texas Woman’s University, and the University of North Texas thank you for attending the 49th Annual Conference and the 24th International Forum on Research on School Librarianship. The conference is dedicated to the advancement of theory and practice in school librarianship.
Conference Theme: A Rich Tapestry of Practice and Research Around the World
Main Goals of the Conference:
- to learn about current school library practice and research;
- to discuss the mission, vision, and role of the school librarian in a digital society;
- to explore and discuss ideas for transforming school library programs;
- to learn about school library programs in Texas and the region;
- to create global connections for future collaboration.
- Language & Culture
- Growing Literacies
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Literature & Storytelling
The IASL Annual Conference provided a space for school librarians, teachers, administrators, researchers, and all those with an interest in education and libraries to explore how school librarians effect change, empower learners and positively contribute to education.
Broadcasted from Denton, Texas!