The IASL 2021 Annual Conference is requesting submissions for POSTER CHALLENGE
- Do you have a research idea or have you completed a project with a topic related to Innovation, Language & Culture, Growing Literacies, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and/or Literature & Storytelling?
- Can the findings be represented visually (any combination of photographs, graphics, and textual information)?
- Would it be of interest to those involved in school or youth librarianship?
The International Association of School Librarianship (IASL) 2021 Annual Conference offers an amazing opportunity to share your research Ideas with an international audience of professionals within the field of school librarianship.
The deadline for poster submissions is May 30, 2021
Posters may illustrate/exhibit works in progress or completed research projects that address any of the thematic topics for the conference:
- Language & Culture
- Growing Literacies
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and/or
- Literature & Storytelling
The proposal should include the following:
- Title of poster
- A maximum 500-word abstract that describes:
- the format of the poster
- the kinds of visual materials that will be included on the poster (photographs, data samples, graphs, etc.)
- how these illustrate the project or a particular aspect of research
- The poster layout utilizes any combination of photographs, graphics, and textual information in a well-organized visual display and includes a brief abstract
- An electronic pdf file is to be submitted for review